Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
Superior modern building construction methods have combined with lifestyles that include more time inside than ever before to create a real need for evaluating the quality of the air within an indoor environment.
Individuals that suffer from allergy symptoms (runny nose, congestion, upper respiratory distress, etc.), asthma, irritated eyes, headaches, and malaise may be exposed to an indoor environment that could potentially help contribute to these types of complaints.
A&J Enterprise has experience helping building and facility managers, schools and universities, hospitals, hotels, insurance companies and homeowners evaluate and resolve indoor environmental quality Issues.
Air Quality Services
A&J Enterprise is capable of providing the following indoor air quality services:
- Complete Indoor Environmental Quality Assessments
- Infection Control and Medical/ Health Care Facility Evaluations
- Health Hazard Evaluation
- Risk Evaluation
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Indoor Microbial Evaluations
- Sick Building Syndrome Investigations
- Remediation Design Specifications and Project Design
- Operations and Management Plans
- Evaluation and Resolution of Odors
Schedule Your Inspection Today!
We are usually able to schedule your test within 24-48 hours. Lab results and report are ready within 3 days.
Testing Starts at $300*
*Cost vary based on the quantity and types of testing of samples required.
Call Today To Schedule